02 Aug CS*Applications 2010/R1 Now Available
The latest release of our suite of solutions, CS*Applications is now available.
CS*Applications 2010/R1 includes major updates to most modules and in particular CS*Comply and CS*Audit see a number of new features and enhancements; one of the major new features in CS*Comply is our new Conflict Workbench. The Conflict Workbench is a very easy to use and powerful tool for analysing and working with SOD conflicts identifed by the Conflict Scanning Engine.
What’s new in CS*Comply 2010/R1…
- Analyse all or a selection of conflicts
- Inter and intra responsibility analysis
- Inter and intra menu analysis
- Analyse single high risk function conflicts and/or function pairs
- Include or exclude Common False Positives
- Include or exclude conflicts not visible on a menu
- Detailed analysis by Responsibility, User, Rule, Menu, Function and Risk Rank
- Detailed statistics about conflicts such as total conflicts, % of rank, % of total
- Powerful “Linked” querying ability
- Document/approve conflicts
- Create exclusions
- Interactive SoD Trend Analysis
What’s new in CS*Audit 2010/R1…
- Maintain documentary evidence of audit trail approvals/reviews
- Policy tagging for simplified deployment
- Enhanced UI
- Enhanced audit trail reporting
CS*Applications also include new features and improvements to CS*Secure and CS*Form.